As a Marketing/Sales Coordinator, you will be WPConnects main point of contact. In this role, you will be focused on developing relationships with partners that will provide job opportunities for our Veterans, and community partners for another initiative that we are working on . This is a highly diverse role; from bringing on new hiring partners to helping them close deals and obtain community letters, you will be involved in all of it.
The partner ecosystem is a priority for WPConnects business and has been growing steadily and will grow and expand to a more diverse Sales role with commission over the course of the next year. You will be managing relationships with energetic and ambitious partners. Our partners include the LiquidWeb family and WPEngine.
Your responsibilities will include
- Create long term agency relationships leading to increased, sustainable business
- Joint efforts with partners to identify and qualify revenue-driving activities and strategies
- Understand and articulate KPI’s to drive partner activity in the desired direction
- Provide enablement to new and existing partners; meaning you will ensure their knowledge on our programs and our new hires.
- Contact prospective partners with the goal of expanding the partner base
- Qualify new partner inquiries
- Develop business and marketing plans with partners
- Understanding WPConnects value proposition and services in order to articulate them to partners
- Work with other teams to enhance the partner experience further
About the team
WPConnects has an amazing community of people. The majority of our workers are US Veterans and previous Military personnel. We work hard but we work together for the best outcome. Everyone on our team is goal oriented and is looking forward to the future.
As a part of our team, our partners’ success will, for a large part, depend on your performance. As the main point of contact for partners, it’s important that you are a strong communicator and that you understand that responsiveness and attention to detail are absolutely key to being successful in this role.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in technology sales
- Experience with both selling direct as well as through channel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Fluent English at full professional working proficiency
- Be involved in the WordPress community