Do you like to implement and optimize marketing strategies? Do KPIs make you happy and are you a bit addicted to Google Analytics? On top of that do you have a talent for marketing research? Are you an experienced manager who can manage several marketing teams and can prioritize their activities? Then Yoast is looking for you!
Tasks and responsibilities
- You can translate business strategy into marketing strategies and then translate that into a tactical plan for the operational departments.
- You coordinate the entire marketing process and ensure that our blog, design, video, product, social and community departments work together optimally.
- You work closely with our Head of Branding to devise and implement campaigns.
- You evaluate all marketing actions based on data and research and adjust strategies accordingly.
- You focus on the growth of our free and paid product.
Who will you collaborate with?
You will end up in the Marketing department of Yoast, where a total of about 20 people work. We work in small teams and there is a lot of mutual consultation and collaboration. You report to the Business leader. You manage the search, growth, newsletter and academy departments. You also work closely with our video and brand department and with our product department.
At Yoast, we produce all marketing content in-house. Texts, video, images and animations. We do it all ourselves. As head of marketing, you can therefore interact very directly with all these disciplines.
Who are you?
- You have completed a university education, preferably in Business Administration/Marketing
- Experience in a similar position in online marketing
- You are ambitious, driven and a big fan of online technology
- Digital native
- Google Analytics expert
- Knowledge and affinity with Big Data
- Leadership experience
- Experience with setting up processes and managing marketing departments
- Knowledge of SEO and WordPress
- Team player
What we’re offering
- A challenging job in a fast-growing, dynamic, ambitious and international atmosphere. Working at a company that impacts the web.
- A salary of €5000 – €7500 (on the base of 40 hours a week) depending on experience.
- 25 vacation days (on the base of 40 hours). Next to that, you’ll get five volunteer days which you can spend helping out at the local soccer club for example. Or to supervise a school trip of one of your children.
- You’ll be able to spend 10% of your salary on education.
- A bonus scheme.
- We have a great pension plan, which is fully paid by Yoast.
- Exercise and stay fit! We have our own gym and a personal trainer!
- We have a really fun company culture with lots and lots of team building activities. The know-your-colleagues-quiz, lots of celebrations and LEGO-building days.
- The opportunity to learn a lot in a short time, at one of the leading SEO companies.
Are you interested? Then respond before April 11 by sending us your resume and cover letter*.
The application procedure consists of three interviews: an introductory interview, a practical interview and a final interview with Yoast leadership. The first interviews will be scheduled on Tuesday 18 and Thursday 20 April at the Yoast office (but can also be done online).
Do you have questions? We’ll be happy to answer them. Please send an email to email@example.com. Note: only applications with a cover letter will be considered.