Our name is simply a different spelling of the word “cadence” which means “a rhythmic flow of a sequence of sounds or words: the cadence of a language.”
The Product Marketer is a vital part of our product marketing team and will work with a team to promote all existing and new products through all marketing channels and coordinate the creation of marketing content including landing pages, blogs, whitepapers, emails, video, social media, etc. In this role you would get to work closely with product and marketing to turn value propositions into compelling messages for customers and prospects.
This Product Marketer gets to focus primarily on Kadence WP brand and promote its easy-to-use WordPress themes and plugin offerings while engaging with and championing the Kadence community.
This is a permanent full-time remote position with a pay range of $70K to $100K annually.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, sales, and product teams to promote product understanding, alignment, and adoption
Coordinate and implement the execution of go-to-market plans for new product launches including training, materials, promotion, scheduling, etc.
- Collaborate with product team to understand new offerings and their value to our customers; provide product team with marketing data to assist in future development
- Promote existing and new products through all marketing channels; assist in the creation of marketing content including blogs, whitepapers, emails, video, social media, etc
- Conduct regular analysis of competitors for marketing, sales, and product purposes.
- Assist in coordinating and training customer success and internal marketing teams on new & existing product features, functionality, and value proposition; provide affiliate team with collateral including demos, case studies, fact sheets, presentations, etc
- Implement marketing campaigns through mediums like landing pages, email, etc
- Coordinate internal communications and project management across teams
- 2+ years of WordPress experience
- 4+ years of marketing experience
- 2+ years of product marketing experience with a proven track record of success
- B.A / B.S degree or equivalent experience
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Compelling storyteller and customer advocate with a strategic mindset and excellent writing skills
- Ability to interact with business development, sales, customer success, product, and management teams
- Detail- and results-oriented self-starter with disciplined workflow practices
- Comfortable analyzing large sets of data and consumer research
- Strong presentation skills when interacting with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrates initiative and a positive, proactive mindset
- Able to work both independently and in group environments
- Track-record of taking tech products to market and a demonstrated ability to drive adoption and market momentum
- Established portfolio of content, marketing collateral, campaigns, videos, e-books, web pages, and other materials to showcase content development strengths
Bonus Points for:
- Experience with Kadence WP
- 100% Employer paid Benefits options – Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription
- Traditional and Roth 401k with company matching
- Fun employer-sponsored events
- A collaborative team culture
- Consistent/set work hours
- Challenging non-redundant daily duties
- A voice in how things get done
- Access to ongoing training