We are a WordPress product business with a consultancy side, and much of our work is related to performance. But what you see on mindspun.com is only part of the story: we are developing a number of plugins and need help taking them to market. One of these is Mindspun Payments, which makes it easy for digital creators to sell their products via Stripe.
About the role
- We’ve done our homework and have a plan in place for content and community. We need you to help us execute it.
- Your time will be split three ways:
- Writing blog posts, help articles, email, and documentation
- Being Mindspun’s voice on social media, and growing our new Facebook Group
- Reaching out to prospective partners
- Contributing ideas, strategies and helping test our products
Connecting and networking are also part of the job description, both within the WordPress ecosystem and in the market niches our customers are found.
- You can plan and write unique content that is 10X more interesting than AI will ever write
- You know WordPress, of course, and have built (even via a page builder) or maintained a website
- You’re likely to have already worked for a WordPress business
- We’re not looking for community management experience specifically, but as a minimum, you’re an active participant in a few
- You take ownership, communicate well, and handy with project management tools
We’re after someone who can hit the ground running, is proactive, and curious, as opposed to waiting for tasks to come their way.
What we offer
Our goal over the next 6 months is to launch a number of products and get traction. The opportunity for you is to help us set the foundation and grow with us.
This is a part-time contract position, and we’re offering a competitive rate, keen to attract the right person.