You’ll play a key role in making sure our different customer segments get the right information at the right time, so they can get the most value out of our products.
Mostly we’re looking for a great communicator who knows that behind every great team are great processes.
What is Patchstack?
We are a group of people passionate about open-source software, protecting website owners and developers from hackers.
We do this by helping them identify & patch vulnerabilities in their WordPress sites. We also run a community of ethical hackers and security researchers who help us find and patch these vulnerabilities in open-source components.
What we do
- We provide a SaaS solution to detect and virtually patch plugin vulnerabilities
- We run a community-driven bug bounty platform (Patchstack Alliance) to nurture a community of independent security researchers behind the WordPress ecosystem.
- We maintain an open and free WordPress vulnerability database
- We provide vulnerability information to some of the biggest WordPress hosting companies
- We provide professional code review and security auditing to WordPress plugins
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a creative thinker who also has a thing for processes. You know how to write a very compelling email, but you also know how to organize complex processes, and how to analyze the results of your work.
On a practical level, you’ll be in charge of planning and executing automated email campaigns & in-app notifications to drive product adoption and help minimize churn.
In the process, you’ll also be gathering feedback from our users and making sure it is heard and seen in other teams.
This role is perfect for someone who’s looking to grow into a product marketing role – as someone working alongside marketing and the product, you’ll have the chance to contribute to our user research efforts, as well as messaging and positioning work.
- Plan and build out automated nurture campaigns for different segments
- Collect and analyze results from these campaigns
- Organize collecting regular feedback from our users
- Develop additional strategies for improving conversion rates
- Plan and develop content to support conversion objectives
- Experience building automated marketing campaigns
- Great communication skills
- Great written English skills
- Process-oriented mindset
- Time zone EEST +/-2
- Experience conducting user research
- Experience with content marketing
- Knowledge of different user research tools and methods
- Knowledge of different product management frameworks
What we can offer
- Highly impactful work
- No corporate environment
- Paid training for work-related personal development
- Paid vacations (35 days a year)
- Full-time telecommuting in a globally distributed team
- Co-working space membership or WFH equipment for home-office
- Fitness club or a local gym membership
- Competitive salary with stock options plan
- Awesome team members!