You’ll play a key role in ensuring insights from our users find their way to the marketing and product teams, so we can improve our messaging and positioning, and make sure we’re building the right security tools for the right people.
Mostly we’re looking for a great communicator who knows that behind every great team are great processes.
What is Patchstack?
We are a group of people passionate about open-source software, protecting website owners and developers from hackers.
We do this by helping them identify & patch vulnerabilities in their WordPress sites. We also run a community of ethical hackers and security researchers who help us find and patch these vulnerabilities in open-source components.
What we do:
- We provide a SaaS solution to detect and virtually patch plugin vulnerabilities
- We run a community-driven bug bounty platform (Patchstack Alliance) to nurture a community of independent security researchers behind the WordPress ecosystem.
- We maintain an open and free WordPress vulnerability database
- We provide vulnerability information to some of the biggest WordPress hosting companies
- We provide professional code review and security auditing to WordPress plugins
Who are we looking for?
Product marketing is a bridge between the users, the product, and marketing. We’re looking for a great communicator to manage the flow of that information.
On a practical level, you’ll conduct user interviews and surveys to ensure the entire team understands our different customer segments and their needs. You know how to properly collect and analyze those results. Together with the marketing team, you’ll help us improve our messaging and positioning across all our segments.
You’ll also have the opportunity to build up our lifecycle marketing function to help our different user segments get the most out of Patchstack. You’ll set up marketing automations to help people understand the value of what we offer, and make sure every user gets the help they need before they know they need it.
Working with the product team, you’ll help make sure our customers’ voice is always present when designing or improving our features and UI.
- Conduct user research among the existing userbase, as well as with potential buyers
- Work with the marketing team to make sure our messaging and offers are aligned with buyer expectations
- Build up our user communication strategy to make sure the right segments get the right messages at the right time
- Work with the product team to incorporate customer feedback into the product roadmap
- Work with the product and marketing team to test the UX of our app and website
- Knowledge of and experience with different user research frameworks (MaxDiff etc.)
- Experience building automated email nurture campaigns
- Experience with product analytics
- Knowledge of web analytics tools like GA4, Google Data Studio, or similar.
Nice to have’s
- Knowledge of different product management frameworks
What we can offer:
- Highly impactful work
- No corporate environment
- Paid training for work-related personal development
- Paid vacations (35 days a year)
- Full-time telecommuting in a globally distributed team
- Co-working space membership or WFH equipment for home-office
- Fitness club or a local gym membership
- Competitive salary with stock options plan
- Awesome team members!