You’re tech-savvy experienced in social media, PR, and promotional events; we’re looking for you!
Ultimately, you will act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications. We want to publish in-depth articles related to WordPress on our various blogs, and so we’re looking for a person who can manage content marketing.
You will join an ongoing and expanding team of content enthusiasts who work collaboratively with all areas of the company to make sure we stand out from the rest!
What you will be doing
- Interact with potential customers and current customers on social media channels, forums, and groups.
- Spread the word about our WordPress plugins and Astra theme.
- Make connections with influencers, educators, bloggers, and podcasters in the WordPress ecosystem.
- Have full knowledge of our products and help communities understand the potential use cases of our products.
- Write technical content around WordPress and help attract relevant audiences to grow the business.
- Be the voice of customers within our team and regularly compile feedback of customers and forward it to managers and technical teams.
- Test out competitors’ products and keep an eye on their updates, share information with relevant teams about competing products in the WP ecosystem.
What must-have skills we are looking for
- Empathic communication skills
- Good understanding of WordPress and Page Builders
- Ability to track potential customers, conversations, and competitors on social media
- Strong PR skills
- Experience managing communities
- Strong skills in content marketing and influencer marketing
- Curiosity to learn and explore new and popular WP products.
Full-time. Open for freelance or contract. Work from anywhere! Flexible working hours.