Your primary goal will be to create a frictionless online experience that aligns with our business objectives, enhances brand identity, and drives growth. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that the website serves as an effective tool to engage, inform, and convert visitors into customers.
The day to day
Overall success will require a strong understanding of the user journey on our website and identifying growth opportunities to improve engagement, conversion and nurture. You will have the chance to craft a highly visible area of WP Engine that directly impacts the growth of the business.
- Drive the Website Strategy: Create and implement the overall website strategy using data and technology to create personalized experiences in order to increase inbound leads and overall revenue. Conduct regular analysis of market trends, user behavior, and industry best practices to inform experience.
- Conversion Rate Optimization: Implement A/B tests to analyze user behavior, and continuously optimize the website to improve conversion rates and achieve KPIs. Identify and address any barriers to conversion using heatmap tools and data analysis to implement solutions.
- User-Centric Approach: Work cross-functionally with our design and development teams to ensure the website provides a frictionless user experience (UX) by prioritizing ease of navigation, content relevance, and responsive design. Collaborate with UX/UI designers to create visually appealing and user-friendly web designs.
- Data Analysis and Reporting: Use web analytics tools to track website performance and user behavior to identify areas of opportunity. Generate regular reports and actionable insights for the team and report out to senior management.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate with sales, channel managers, designers, marketing operations, product marketing, marketing analytics and development teams to ensure the successful execution of website initiatives.
Your skills and expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field. Master’s degree is a plus.
- Proven experience in website strategy, CRO, digital marketing, or related roles.
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Experience with using A/B testing technologies and chat technology (i.e. Drift) are ideal.
- Project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Proficiency in content management systems (e.g., WordPress) is a plus.
- A strong understanding of website personalization is preferred.
- Up-to-date knowledge of industry trends and emerging technologies.
The Perks and Benefits
- Company Stock Options (Every employee is an owner in the company)
- Great Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance)
- Fertility Benefits (IVF/Fertility drug coverage)
- HSA Company contribution $500 for employee / $1000 for family
- 401(k) with a 4% match
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Family and Caregiver’s Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Vacation Time (Who doesn’t like time off)
- One-time $500 payment to set up your home office
- 4 Company Wellness Days a year
- 1 floating holiday
- $100 monthly wellness allowance to spend on what you want
- Access to free on-demand fitness classes
- Free subscription to Calm
- Pet Insurance
- On-going education through LinkedIn Learning, Workday Learning and our Career Growth Portal
At WP Engine, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. WP Engine is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.