The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of demand generation strategies, a proven track record of success in building and executing comprehensive demand generation programs, and the ability to collaborate effectively across cross-functional teams.
- Strategy Development: Develop and execute a comprehensive demand generation strategy aligned with overall business goals, focusing on lead generation, customer acquisition, and revenue growth.
- Team Leadership: Manage and lead a team of demand generation professionals, including campaign managers and marketing automation experts.
- Lead Capture / Expansion: We currently have a number of surface areas and lead sources, including free product offerings, lead magnet tools, and content offerings (including events). Wanting to maximize design of each buyer journey, then seek to open the aperture of those plus new conceptual channels / offerings.
- Lead Nurturing and Conversion: Develop segmentation frameworks and lead nurturing programs that guide and accelerate prospects through the buyer’s journey, leveraging marketing automation tools to deliver personalized and relevant content that drives engagement and conversion via optimal mix of self-serve and sales-assisted buying motions.
- Data-Driven Decision Making: Monitor, analyze, and report on program performance, leveraging data insights to optimize campaigns, improve conversion rates, and identify new growth opportunities.
- Collaboration: Work closely with Marketing (paid media, seo, content, creative, partner teams, etc) and Sales leadership to continuously optimize lead creation, omni-channel nurture, progressive profile enrichment, scoring and routing, creating a continuous feedback loop for what is working and areas of improvement.
- Technology Utilization: Maximize use of marketing technology platforms and tools to streamline processes, enhance tracking and attribution, and improve overall campaign performance.
- Testing and Optimization: Continuously test and refine campaign elements, messaging, and channels to identify the most effective tactics and iterate on strategies for continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field. MBA is a plus.
- Proven experience (7+ years) in a senior demand generation role within a technology or software company.
- Strong leadership and team management skills, with the ability to motivate and develop team members.
- Demonstrated success in planning, executing, and optimizing demand generation programs that drive lead generation and revenue growth.
- Proficiency in conversational platforms (e.g. Drift), marketing automation platforms (e.g., Marketo, HubSpot, Pardot), CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce), and analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Experience running ABM (Account Based Marketing) programs, and Events (e.g. webinars, field events) at scale a plus
- Excellent analytical skills and a data-driven approach to decision-making.
- Exceptional project management abilities and attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing trends and emerging technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adapt to changing priorities.
- A strategic thinker with the ability to translate high-level goals into actionable plans.
Perks and Benefits:
- Company Stock Options (Every employee is an owner in the company)
- Great Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance)
- Fertility Benefits (IVF/Fertility drug coverage)
- HSA Company contribution $750 for employee / $1500 for family
- 401(k) with a 4% match
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Family and Caregiver’s Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Vacation Time (Who doesn’t like time off)
- One-time $500 payment to set up your home office
- 4 Company Wellness Days a year
- 1 floating holiday
- $100 monthly wellness allowance to spend on what you want
- Free subscription to Calm
- Pet Insurance
- On-going education through LinkedIn Learning, Workday Learning and our Career Growth Portal
At WP Engine, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. WP Engine is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
WP Engine is the most trusted WordPress technology company, powering over 1.5M digital experiences in 150+ countries for businesses of all sizes. WP Engine’s all-in-one platform enables customers to design, build, power, and manage extraordinary WordPress, eCommerce, and headless sites—all thanks to a nonstop commitment to innovation, award-winning WordPress expertise, and a set of core values that guides us every day.