At StellarWP, you will be a part of a global team that is fully remote. We’re looking for a Content Marketing Specialist to join our team. The Content Marketing Specialist will own responsibility for leading content marketing strategy and creating marketing content across channels (website, blogs, email campaigns, ads, social media, and more) for multiple brands.
The Content Marketing Specialist will write and produce various pieces to expand digital footprint, awareness, subscribers and leads among multiple brands. You will support goals of increasing search, website traffic, on-page engagement, lead generation, and client acquisition and retention.
This role requires a high level of copywriting experience and expertise, the ability to take technical concepts and make them understandable, and WordPress knowledge.
This is a permanent full-time position, pays range $60K – 90K annual pay.
- Own content strategy and copywriting across StellarWP brands and marketing channels, including but not limited to websites, blogs, email campaigns, ads, social media, and more
- Collaborate with product team, internal stakeholders, and SMEs to ideate and produce accurate and compelling content strategy designed to educate and drive conversions
- Collaborate across departments for topic development, research and planning
- Align content assets with top / middle / bottom funnel needs and buyer journeys that include target markets and industries, personas, products and channels
- Create long-form resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, white papers, infographics, guides, webinars etc.)
- Regularly review competitive messaging, content, and tactics, as well as industry trends, to effectively highlight competitive differentiators
- Audit content for SEO, and build new content to advance organic rankings and traffic to our websites
- Ensure proper tracking across content via UTMs, traffic sources, etc
- Maintain content guidelines across brands, including styles, tone, brand voice, core messaging and more
Skills, Competencies, and Qualifications:
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills with an eye for detail and creative development
- Experience with copywriting for various channels, and best practices within each
- Experience with AP Stylebook guidelines
- Highly creative and an excellent writer but also process-driven, understands scale and delivers with a sense of urgency
- Understanding of readability metrics
- Significant experience with on-page SEO
- Ability to create pages in WordPress and an understanding of CSS, tags, taxonomies needed.
- Proficient in Google Analytics, SEMRush and other content analytics tools
- A team member with a great attitude, who is smart, thoughtful, collaborative and organized
- BS or BA degree in marketing, communications, business administration or related field, or equivalent experience
- 100% Employer paid Benefits options – Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription
- Traditional and Roth 401k with company matching
- Fun employer-sponsored events
- A collaborative team culture
- Consistent/set work hours
- Challenging non-redundant daily duties
- A voice in how things get done
- Access to ongoing training
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all job responsibilities, tasks, or duties. Additional duties and tasks may be assigned as part of the job function. Liquid Web Inc. reserves the right to modify, interpret, or apply this job description in a way that best supports the organizational needs. The job description in no way creates or implies an employment contract. The employment contract remains “at will”.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Liquid Web is committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.