Please read before requseting access
Managing a community is a significant investment in time, as most of you know. In order to make it a feasible exercise we need to set some ground rules. Some of them may sound draconian but the purpose here is to ensure everyone gets value out of participation with minimal moderation on our end.
Rules & Guidelines
- Treat everyone with respect, even those who are not part of the community
- Don’t start of get involved in heated discussions. Agree to disagree
- Keep on topic. Please don’t discuss politics, world events or anything that isn’t related to the business of growing WordPress businesses
- Keep it clean. There are plenty of words in the English language that you can use instead
- Don’t spam. We have a #self-promotion channel for… self promotion. Don’t abuse it.
- Don’t DM another member without asking permission in a channel first.
- Keep on topic in each channel. For example, a job seeker should not post about their availability in the #hiring one
IMPORTANT: As stated in our terms, we reserve the right to remove any members from the community at any time and without warning, including those who have paid for a membership.
The above it the draconian rule we mentioned. Without it, running a community is simply too risky.
That said, we will do our best to make the WP BizDev a community a vibrant, engaging and useful space for WordPress Pros to hang out in.